<body> Vainyard Blog
Jokes About Me Friendster - Vainyard Email Me Home Admin MP3 Movie Close the Site Refresh Email Me
    ·X-Navigation
Home
Admin
Jokes
Network


    ·Welcome
Welcome to the Vainyard Blog. The purpose of this profile is just to inform you of an updates, happenings, interactions, enjoyments, and a little bit of facts about me.

Children below 3 years old is not allowed here. Parental Guidance is recommended.

    ·Admin
RalphAllen . 16 . male . 11.30.89 . sagittarian . feu . tamaraws . ahse . mcdo . pancit canton . icedtea . spaghetti . pizza . coffee . dota . noisy . mistery and misery . vain
view full profile | more?


    ·Chatbox



    ·Archives
recent posts:
» Sizzzling Hot
» Whatever

archives:
» November 05
» November 12
» November 26
» December 31
» January 21

J A N U A R Y
s
m
t
w
th
f
s
 
2
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
     
2007


    ·Link Us


    ·Credits
fonts : dafont
comment Form : haloscan
image host : ImagesHack
tagboard by : cbox
powered by : blogger


    ·Site Statistics
Hits:

Best viewed in 1024x768 resolution. An Internet Explorer friendly user only. Strictly No Mozilla.


    ·Disclaimer
This site was created by RalphAllen. Everything you see here are all his ideas. Resources are credited respectively. Any action against the owner should be emailed at cofi.frap@gmail.com

·Ohhh Nooooo!
My Multiply | My Friendster

Wah? My layout is a disaster in Mozilla. Ohh noo, I don`t know why is it like that. Well, I required you to use INTERNET EXPLORER so that there will be no inconviniences when you go here again. But for that, I`m so sorry. I don`t know how to match the ie and mozilla. I`ll try to learn. Hahaha

Anyhow, we are all busy with our school matters. Like me, Gawd I felt this, this 2nd semester. Unlike the 1st, it`s not that pressured as present. Like waking up around 5.30am and start life. After preparing yourself, another bullshit thing, that heavy traffic makes my head go round. Watta sacrifice isn`t it? Hmm..? No choice but to go. In school, those quizzes, assignments, boring lectures, and all that make me skinny. Hayyyy! Nursing is such a difficult thing!

Oh well, got new layout for my friendster. Wanna see my overlay friendster profile?
Click me to see my Overlay Profile. Just wait for a few seconds to see the profile overlay. Check it out! It` cool.

For those who want to be link. Just add it to your comment. So that I know who you are. Not in TAGBOARD.

Labels: , ,


Posted by: admin on Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Time: 5:58 PM
| Thank You