<body> Vainyard Blog
Jokes About Me Friendster - Vainyard Email Me Home Admin MP3 Movie Close the Site Refresh Email Me
    ·X-Navigation
Home
Admin
Jokes
Network


    ·Welcome
Welcome to the Vainyard Blog. The purpose of this profile is just to inform you of an updates, happenings, interactions, enjoyments, and a little bit of facts about me.

Children below 3 years old is not allowed here. Parental Guidance is recommended.

    ·Admin
RalphAllen . 16 . male . 11.30.89 . sagittarian . feu . tamaraws . ahse . mcdo . pancit canton . icedtea . spaghetti . pizza . coffee . dota . noisy . mistery and misery . vain
view full profile | more?


    ·Chatbox



    ·Archives
recent posts:
» Ohhh Nooooo!
» Sizzzling Hot
» Whatever

archives:
» November 05
» November 12
» November 26
» December 31
» January 21

J A N U A R Y
s
m
t
w
th
f
s
 
2
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
     
2007


    ·Link Us


    ·Credits
fonts : dafont
comment Form : haloscan
image host : ImagesHack
tagboard by : cbox
powered by : blogger


    ·Site Statistics
Hits:

Best viewed in 1024x768 resolution. An Internet Explorer friendly user only. Strictly No Mozilla.


    ·Disclaimer
This site was created by RalphAllen. Everything you see here are all his ideas. Resources are credited respectively. Any action against the owner should be emailed at cofi.frap@gmail.com

·Time For A Change?
My Multiply | My Friendster

This week is such a pain for me. I have a l0t of pain in me. Even though I care for myself, it`s not enough. The pains that almost killing meare:

1. Mouth Ulcer
2. Tonsilitis
3. Freakin` Colds
4. Phlegm? Tama ba spelling co?
5. Dry Skin
6. Sucking Braces

Argh! I hate them all. Those mouth ulcers made me to cry. It's really painful when you have braces. Tjose who wearing braces, I`m sure you understand me. Tonsilitis also killing me, it`s painful when you swallowing saliva or any food, liquid stuffs. Argh! I know everybody knows how painful tonsilitis is. These freakin` cold made me angry! If i were to choose, I will probably choose cough than colds. I hate colds, you know it`s hassle for me. Phlegm, this sucked too. Dry Skin, this is my problem since hs. Sucking braces. My braces are breaking one by one. Argh! How will I cure all of this? Hay its a curse!!!

Anyways, Gawd! I am excited to attend the class on Wednesday. Haha! You know lot of changes will occur. I bought a new body bag from penshoppe that cost around 549bucks. And I`m gonna tuck-in my polo on wednesday. Hahaha a very big goodluck to me. Hahaha you know body bag is matched when tucked-in for school uniform. And "Curse" will be cured! Hahaha! And maybe I won`t bring my vain stuffs, coz my bl0ckm8s are making my head shit of burrowing that, this, that, this. Wanna get rid of that. Im not madamot nman. Kaso kxe tnatamad ako kuha ng kuha e. Di na bale kung cla ung kumukuha sa bag ko e, hndi e, ako pa! aw!



Cno pde magcode nitong layout ko for mozilla firefox and internet expo? Ung mga magagaling sa coding jan, pde bang magpacode? plz naman. hahaha sayang nmn kxe to e. plz poh.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by: admin on Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Time: 12:07 PM
| Thank You